Privacy / Policy
1.Definition of Personal Information
Personal information means the information on living individuals prescribed in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, as well as information which could be easily matched with specific personal information, thereby identifying specific individuals.
2.The acquisition of Personal Information
We acquire personal information properly by clarifying the purpose of its acquisition in advance, and never do by deception or other wrongful means.
3.Cookie · IP address information
Regarding cookie and IP address information, we do not regard them as Personal Information since we could not identify specific individuals by themselves. However, when these information and Personal Information would be used as one, we regard these information as Personal Information. In addition, you can reject cookie information by browser configuration. If you can not receive the service due to the said rejection of cookies, we will try to make a public announcement to the said effect.
4.The use of personal information
We never make use of any Personal Information exceeding its necessary extent for the achievement of the utilization purpose without acquiring the identified person's consent.However, this shall not apply to the following cases.
- Cases in which the handling of Personal Information is based on laws and regulations.
- Cases in which the handling of Personal Information is required for the purpose of protecting human life, body or property and acquiring the identified person's consent is difficult.
- Cases in which the handling of Personal Information is particularly required for the purpose of the improvement of public health or the propulsion of the sound growth of children, and acquiring the identified person's consent is difficult.
- Cases in which we are required to cooperate with the national agency, the local public entity or the person entrusted by those for carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and acquiring the identified person's consent could cause the hindrance for carrying out the said affairs.
5.Management, protection and security of Personal Information
We strictly implement the necessary and appropriate measures for the access control to Personal Information, the prevention of the unauthorized access from outside and the security management of the other Personal Information, and attempt the precaution/correction against the divulgation, loss, destroy, falsification and the wrongful access of Personal Information.
6.Disclosure of Personal Information
We never make use of any Personal Information without acquiring the identified person's consent in advance. However, this shall not apply to the following cases.
- Cases in which there could be a risk of harming human life, body, property or other rights and interests of the identified person or the third party.
- Cases in which there could be a risk of significant hindrance against the proper implementation of our business.
- Cases in which there could be a risk of violating laws and regulations.
7.Correction of Personal Information, etc.
In the event that there is a request from the identified person or its agent for correction, addition or deletion of the contents (hereinafter, "Correction etc.") due to the reason that the said Personal Information is not true, we investigate it in a reasonable period of time, correct the contents of information and inform the identified person of that effect except for the cases in which any special procedure is already fixed by the provisions of other laws and regulations.
8.Contact about Personal Information