ACROBiosystems社 プロダクトリスト：Recombinant Protein
- Biotinylated Human CD40 / TNFRSF5, Fc Tag & Avi Tag (Avitag)
|Characteristics||This protein carries a human IgG1 Fc tag at the C-terminus, followed by a Avi tag (Avitag). The protein has a calculated MW of 48.1 kDa. The protein migrates as 60-66 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.|
|Endotoxin Level||Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.|
|Purity||>95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.|
|Description||CD40 is also known as TNFRSF5, Bp50, CDW40, MGC9013, TNFRSF5 and p50, is a member of the TNF receptor superfamily which are single transmembrane-spanning glycoproteins, and plays an essential role in mediating a broad variety of immune and inflammatory responses including T cell-dependent immunoglobulin class switching, memory B cell development, and germinal center formation. CD40 is a costimulatory protein found on antigen presenting cells and is required for their activation. The binding of CD154 (CD40L) on TH cells to CD40 activates antigen presenting cells and induces a variety of downstream effects. CD40 contains 4 cysteine-rich repeats in the extracellular domain, and is expressed in B cells, dendritic cells, macrophages, endothelial cells, and several tumor cell lines.|
|Reference||(1) Banchereau, J. et al., 1994, Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12: 881-922.
(2) Ni, C.Z. et al., 2000, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 97: 10395-10399.
(3) Ferrari.S. et al., 2001, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 98: 12614-12619.
(4) Bhushan, A and Covey, L.R. 2001, Immunol. Res. 24: 311-324.
(5) Armitage, R.J. et al., 1993, J. Immunol. 150:3671.