ACROBiosystems社 プロダクトリスト：Recombinant Protein
- Rhesus macaque CD4 Protein, Fc Tag
- Rhesus macaque
- 100ug: 53,000円
|Characteristics||This protein carries a human IgG1 Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 67 kDa. The protein migrates as 70-80 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.|
|Endotoxin Level||Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.|
|Purity||>95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.|
|Description||T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4 is also known as T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3. CD4 contains three Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains and one Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain. CD4 is accessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. CD4 induces the aggregation of lipid rafts. CD4 is a primary receptor used by HIV-1 to gain entry into host T cells. HIV infection leads to a progressive reduction of the number of T cells possessing CD4 receptors. Therefore, medical professionals refer to the CD4 count to decide when to begin treatment for HIV-infected patients.|
|Reference||(1) Brady RL, et al., 1993, Science 260 (5110): 979?83.
(2) Zeitlmann, L., et al., 2001, J. Biol. Chem. (United States) 276 (12): 9123?32.
(3) Rudd CE, et al., 2010, J. Immunol. 185 (5): 2645?9.
(4) Rudd CE, et al., 1988, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 85 (14): 5190?4.
(5) Gorska MM, et al., 2004, J. Exp. Med. 199 (3): 369?79.